Monday, June 7, 2010

India Love

Today I bought a Deepa Gurnani headband.  They are from India and each piece is slightly different and unique making me love it all the more.

My camera happens to be on the fritz so I apologize for the grainy photo booth pictures.

Oh, and I just painted my nails last night and wasn't sure how I felt about the yellow.  Turns out all I needed was a little sleep because I woke up in love.  I can't stop staring at my fingers.






Which way do you prefer to wear your headbands?



xx,

Erin

5 comments:

Francesca said...

cool ideas! ♥

please check out and follow my blog
http://pillowtalkkk.blogspot.com

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

Love the accessories! Love the yellow nails, too -- so cheerful!

m.fay said...

oh, love that headband! you look lovely. happy weekend.

m.fay
http://www.amateurcouture.com

Unknown said...

I like wearing mine on my head.

Love that yellow! It's my favorite color. :) May I ask what brand?

That necklace is to die for. You're beautiful!

celine said...

OK I LOVE that headband. I want it. Looks great both ways. So pretty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...