Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Generation Will Make a Change

How I have missed you! Hooray for new outfits and INTERNET!


Cropped tops....I am obsessed. Two years ago I would never have dreamed that I would be sporting such a scandalous clothing article.  Cropped tops are for Julia Stiles circa 10 Things I Hate About You. Oh but how the times have changed.  

My favorite way to pair these delicacies is with a pair of high-waisted shorts or cropped pants.  

Get ready to see me rocking these tops frequently as I recently purchased five...

This is really too casual to even post but whatever, here you go.  I'm cheesing it.





Top-Pinky
Shorts-Forever21
Cuff and Ring-Forever21
Shoes-Steven by Steve Madden




Do you like cropped tops?  What is your favorite way to pair them?

xx,

Erin




     

6 comments:

the southern hostess said...

So cute! I love the cuff. Your blog is great.

Jenn said...

I don't have any cropped tops, but I think you've inspired me to get some!

Anonymous said...

Thought I'd stop by to leave a comment!
Very lovely outfit as per usual.
My fav are the sandals and ring!!
And yes, I have to agree with you on the tops, so perfect for summer.
xoxo,
L

Couture Me: lorenachouza.wordpress.com

Suyinsays said...

i LOVE your outfit! havent got any yet as i didnt really see any i liked last season and its only just started getting warm enough over here to wear them, but will keep my eyes out now, thanks to you!
lots of love
xxx

Anonymous said...

is that your pet owl?

Inexchange said...

Ohh I love this!!! outfit posts are the bombdotcom.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...