Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Bring On The Glitz

I've been loving the resurgence of sparkly nail polishes. I've been especially impressed with Deborah Lippmann's collection along with the OPI Burlesque collection. Deborah Lippmann's polishes are actual pieces of glitter, while the Burlesque polishes are just sparkles.


OPI Burlesque Collection:
 
My favorite colors include"Sparkle-icious," (far left) "Mad As a Hatter," (not featured) and "Bring on the Bling" (middle).



Now onto the gorgeous Deborah Lippmann Polishes:
Deborah Lippmann Ruby Red Slippers Deborah Lippmann Celebrate 10th Anniversary Collection
Ruby Red Slippers
Deborah Lippmann Funky Chunky Deborah Lippmann Celebrate 10th Anniversary Collection
Funky Chunky (how cool is this!?!?!)
Happy Birthday (in love)


Although it's pretty hard to tear me away from my beloved CND Shellac, these babies are doing just that.



xx,


Erin






2 comments:

Laura Bryan said...

I need the happy birthday for day 1 in New Orleans and I already have my Razorback red glitter polish lined up for day 2 & 3

Jessica said...

I bought the OPI Burlesque collection - Sparkle-icious & Bring on the Bling. LOVE IT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...