Wednesday, December 8, 2010

TopShop

Top Shop has seriously had a US website for two years? I am a terrible fashion blogger, and really just terrible at life in general.  Now if we could only get H&M and Zara to follow suit.

Cape Back Dress By Boutique
Ponti Shift Dress


(images via topshop.com)

Wow, I have a lot of shopping to make up for.  I really need someone to buy that fabulous red dress for New Years and let me borrow it after they are through, it is truly amazing. If not, I may just have to purchase it myself.



xx,


Erin




p.s. speaking of Zara, how amazing are these two dresses? Don't worry, you can't order over the phone, I've already tried.


(images via zara.com)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanna try the leopard one soon!!

C:

http://moneygonefor.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...