Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blog thoughts.

I have recently stumbled across Liz Cherkasova's blog Late Afternoon and have fallen completely in love. I really appreciate the way she mixes feminine colors with edgy leather and her ability to accessorize is impeccable. I have found myself checking her blog for updates daily. I have decided now is the time to create my own.

I decided to name my blog Ashes of Laughter after the song Ophelia by The Band. Music is a major influence in my life, it should be in everyone's really.

I'm writing a blog mainly to vent about things I that I love. Fashion things.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Keep the good work!

Anonymous said...

I'm a new blogger too!

Anonymous said...

I felt the same way when I came across Karla's blog karlascloset and knew I had to start my own as well. Looking good!! I love supporting new bloggers, check out my blog when you can and let me know what you think! I love to hear feedback :)

www.fassioncity.blogspotcom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...