Friday, April 23, 2010

Recent Obsessions

Benefit's Benetint.  Such a great product.  I have rather light colored lips naturally and this gives them the perfect semi-permanent bee stung look.


(via productsifter.com)

These new open-toed oxford heels and they're only $25 for a pair! Great with any summer outfit.  I have recently paired them with denim shorts, gold jewelry and a frilly white blouse.
(via forever21.com)
I tend to find a hairstyle and stick to it.  For winter I'm very into hot rolled, Brigitte Bardot locks.  For hot weather, I have recently decided that two twists pinned back at the crown is a perfect summer do.  The messier the better, who needs fuss when it's so steamy outside. 


(via images.teamsugar.com)
(via ?)

And my last but not least recent obsession, asos.com.  This site is filled with wonderful clothes and swimsuits.  Here are a few of my picks:



(via asos.com)

(via asos.com)

(via asos.com)

(via asos.com)

(via asos.com)

(via asos.com)




Tell me what you think!


xx,

Erin

p.s. I'm trying to beef up my following so please follow if you like what you see!

5 comments:

Garrett Simpson said...

Lovvee the swim suite... if i had smaller tots id buy 4 realzies

Anonymous said...

I WANT EVERYTHING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog and love it! You need to start having links!

xoxoxoxx

Chan said...

i like the one shoulder! but i wish it was colored, not white.

MizzJ said...

Asos is amazing - I love all those dresses although I can't think of anyplace to wear them haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...