Thursday, July 1, 2010

More than a Feeling

So I'd say it's definitely time for an outfit post.  I've been so busy lately, I haven't had the time. 

My fellow intern Courtney actually just snapped these with her phone while we were on the job.  Another reason my life would be easier with an iPhone...

It's been a gorgeous day.










top- sharon couture
shorts- DIY cut-off old navy high-waisted wide leg trousers
shoes- dv by dolce vita
sunglasses- a.j. morgan
necklace- maude
Tell me what you think!


xx,



Erin

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your outfit! Your hair looks good up! And I love the necklace. :)

Gorgeous.

Inexchange said...

i love that topppp.

also ponytails are the shittttt.

Lynzy said...

LOVE reading your blog, I passed an award to you, visit my blog <3

xo Lynzy
http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

Jane Anne said...

I almost bought that same necklace at maude!! ugh get out of my head. loveee you

Elena S. said...

love your shoes and sunnies
great blog btw ! lovely pics DEF following you!
id love for you to check my blog out
and dont forget to enter in my giveaway (gaga inspired shades)

xo elena

www.fashionisinspiration.blogspot.com

DaisyLine said...

very nice outfit and photos!
come to visit me!
btw great blog!

TristanEmma said...

How adorable are you!? Effortlessly stylish. That necklace is great!

xx

http://styleinsuburbia.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...