Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Seeking Warmer Weather

I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to post until this time next week seeing as I'll be in Hawaii.  However, I would like to share a little going out outfit that I wore recently.









Leopard Top - Twelve By Twelve
Sequin High-Waisted Shorts - Forever 21
Bib Necklace - Forever 21
Onyx Cocktail Ring - Forever 21
Black Tights - Hue
Varian Suede Booties - Via Spiga



Just now realizing that my outfit is a serious ode to Forever 21.  Hope you all have an amazing week and I'll try to post pictures of Hawaii when I get back!



xx.



Erin










1 comments:

oomph. said...

unfortunately, weather's kind of junk here! rainy with flash flood warnings. probably still a lot warmer than where you are coming from tho...
love the outfit. gotta love F21!

rockoomph.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...