Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ashes of Laughter: Product Love


Kabuki Face Brush
This brush is perfect to apply Bare Minerals.  It's also anti-bacterial which is a MAJOR plus in my book. The bristles aren't rough, but not too soft either.  Perfect mineral makeup application right here.  Biggest plus, it's only $5.00!!



Nars Blush in Mata Hari
Although the color looks intense, it's very pretty on and looks great with a summer tan.

A product thumbnail of Hot Shot Tools Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron

I love hot rollers when I'm wanting mega-volume, but I almost always use this curling iron to style my hair.  It's inexpensive as far as curling irons run, and works perfectly on my hair.  It heats up very quickly also and my curls last for hours.  You can find it at Sally Beauty Supply and it's a whopping $32.99!



Tri Aero Body Infusion - Spray-In Volumizer
Best root booster there is, period.




Looks pretty scary huh? Well you use this to get Blair Eadie's adorable bun below.
 

Tutorial HERE!
 
 
Any favorite products that I must try?
 
 
xx,
 
 
Erin

1 comments:

Mrs. C said...

I am loving Burt Bee's body butter right! Perfect for this p and own weather! Could always use good blush suggestions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...