Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ashes of Laughter: July Product Love

Product Love - July







Have been using this for years.  First of all, it smells heavenly.  Secondly, it makes your dry ends feel amazing if you apply it before blow drying.

Hands down the BEST mascara I have ever tried (and that's saying a lot). My friend let me borrow her sample and I high-tailed it to Sephora to purchase it the next morning.  Much to my dismay they won't officially be selling it until next month, but you can get a Sephora Beauty Point sample for 100 points (so worth it). It provides amazing length and volume, and also curls my lashes without an eyelash curler. It also doesn't budge. Which is  a huge plus in my book. 




Seriously? Body without teasing? Genius. Salon brands have been carrying this stuff for years with a $30 price tag and now it's available at Walmart and Ulta for just a few dollars.  Just sprinkle on your crown and tousle with your fingers, and you're good to go...for hours. Just re-tousle to lift again and again!


4. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Color in "Blue-Away", $4.59

Love that this polish dries in seconds.  Look at how cute the color is!?




Perfect for light brown to blonde eyebrows.  I use the gel side to shape my brows, but it also comes with powder as well.  Great product, and only $3! 
My roommate had this perfume a few years ago and I found myself stealing it so much that I went out and bought my own over Christmas.  Such a perfect summer scent.


Do you "like" my blog on Facebook? Click HERE to join the fun!


xx,


Erin




4 comments:

kraer11 said...

I can't wait to try that hair stuff!! It sounds like the answer to all my hair problems :)

Seekershop.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Elf. Is amazing

Mrs. C said...

Liking on FB! And love the nail polish color!

Elle @ (Eat.Style.Play) said...

I'm obsessed with the Insta Dry polish. I got the Silver Metalic (sp) color, and it looks so nice. I love it, my nails chip so easily though and i always end up re applying throughout the week but this is actually really good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...