Monday, September 5, 2011

Ashes of Laughter: Product Love



A couple of weeks ago, the folks over at Misikko sent me one of their Hana Professional 1.5" Hair Flat Irons to try out and review.


Seeing as my only encounter with straightening irons was really the Chi I used to use in high school, I was up for the challenge (especially since it has been featured in Marie Claire and Redbook).  

The iron arrived quickly, and there were also a load of goodies in the package!  They sent me the iron, a carrying case, a sleeping mask, a nail kit, eyelash curler, eyeshadow,  eyeliner AND a fabulous selection of bath products (major brownie points in my book). 

Not only did I give the Hana a go, but so did my roommate (the straightening iron queen).  We were both pleasantly surprised by how quickly the Hana straightened our hair and also loved the added shine we got from this iron. 



It has large ceramic plates that allows you to straighten hair more quickly than I could in the past with my Chi.  It also has adjustable heat settings which I found extremely important seeing as highlighted hair like mine can tend to be fragile.    Overall I think this is one of the best flat irons I've used, and my roommate also agrees. Now I'm off to see if I can use it to curl as well! 



xx,



Erin







0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...