Thursday, November 3, 2011

Maude Blogger Shoot!









I recently had the fabulous opportunity to be a part of a Northwest Arkansas Blogger photo shoot for the one and only Maude Boutique {one of my very faves}.

We got to pick out our very favorite items in the store (so hard to narrow them down) to wear to a photoshoot last Sunday shot by the {very} talented Maliah Pinkleton.

And can we please take a minute to talk about the hair? A HUGE thanks to Kelly Cooper from Studio 8 Salon for making me feel like a beauty.  Stay tuned Monday for more lovely hair shots and for an introduction to the six other fabulous bloggers in the photos! ;)

*All clothing pictured can be purchased (and shipped) from HERE!


xx,



Erin



2 comments:

Gaby de Modacapital said...

wow!! amazing photos!!

I really like your blog, I follow you :D
... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
Kisses!
http://modacapitalblog.com

Saad Amir said...

its a nice post i really like this...i hope this is very helpful in fashion industry..
Thanks
regards, Saad Malik from
Fashion Education

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...