Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Birthday Wisdom

I am another year older and hope that someday I can also say another year wiser {wink}. 

I do know that with encouragement from the Lord, I can do anything. I hope that this year will be filled with many more good times, great friends, and opportunities to serve the Lord.

Most importantly I want to leave you with a verse that really stuck out to me. No matter how many birthdays you have under your belt, being born again in Christ is the only thing that really matters.

Jesus answered and said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God." John 3:3




Have a fantastic day, lovelies!



xx,


Erin




*image via here

3 comments:

still being [molly] said...

ahhh yay! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! praise God for another year gone and praise Him for another fabulous year to come :)

Truly Rachel said...

Happy belated Birthday! I wish you many more years of blessings and favor in all that you do.

Truly Rachel said...

Happy belated Birthday! I wish you many more years of blessings and favor in all that you do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...