Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Marchesa Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear


The two gorgeous Marchesa designers nailed this one.  I literally gasped as I saw each new design on the runway.  Here are a few of my ultimate favorites (which I might add were ridiculously hard to choose):



Marchesa Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Marchesa Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear

Marchesa Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear


Marchesa Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearMarchesa Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear

Marchesa Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearMarchesa Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Marchesa Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear

Marchesa Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear






















(all images via style.com)








Which is your favorite?


xx,

Erin








4 comments:

mea said...

OBSESSED with all of these! I wish i had a fabulous event to wear an evening gown too ASAP!

Caroline said...

absolutely love every single look but I am DROOLING over the 7th one!

3ate4 said...

Liking the second one!

Meredith said...

I am OBSESSED with Marchesa!!! I picked several dresses from the Bridal 2012 collection. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVVVVEEEEE the dresses!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...