Monday, April 11, 2011

Currently Loving: Crazy Shades

For all of those fashionista's out there that want the latest crazy sunglasses, but not the investment that goes along with them.  I'd like you all to meet girlprops.com

Are you as in love with Chiara Ferragni's Alexander Wang sunglasses as I am?



The Girl Props version!

Happen to remember these fabulous Chanel shades from my blog?










Here are the Girl Props pair (I had these and have already lost them!):


And for the really brave, these sunnies:





Girl Props version:

Or Lady Gaga's Mickey Pair




Girl Props:


Now when are they going to make a copy of the fabulous Chanel Masquerade Ball Sunglasses that Carrie sports in Sex and the City 2?




In love.


Don't forget to enter my $150 jewelry giveaway by clicking HERE !




xx,



Erin



5 comments:

WanderLust said...

obsessed with all these sunglasses, esp .the Alexander Wang and Chanel ones!! Lusting your blog- now following you!!

www.lovelywanderlust.com

Annabelle Fleur said...

Love blond salad!!! She is so amazing! Great post! Just gorgeous!!! You have a great blog and I am now following!!! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

Kisses,
Annabelle
http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

ae said...

this is an obvi, but I need those round stunna shades. My summer wardrobe is deprived of some eye candy that those.

nice E.

suga.

Mrs. C said...

LOVE all your picks!!! I think the Olsens just look good in anything!!! What do you think of my teal picks for spring?


www.mrscapretta.com
Food, Fashion, Marriage

KIPITOK said...

What a great find!!!

I'd only be brave enough to rock the Alexander Wang ones.

Best,
KIPITOK
http://www.kipitok.com
http://www.kipiblog.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...