Friday, April 1, 2011

Product Love

Product Love1
1. Revlon Gumdrop Scented Nail Polish: This nail polish is actually scented which is a little weird, but the color is definitely worth it. A nice light lilac and perfect for spring.
2. NARS Duo Eye shadow in Kuala Lumpur: If you have blue/green eyes like me, this product it’s the one for you. It makes the green really POP, and has the perfect amount of shimmer. I’m a fan of all NARS products, really.

3. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua: A couple of weeks ago I was at the Chanel counter getting a eye shadow brush (theirs are the BEST, along with Trish McEvoys) and the lady at the counter stuck a sample of Chanel’s Vitalumiere Aqua in my bag. I tried it out, and OHMYGOODNESS I’m obsessed! It’s extremely light weight, as in I felt like I was wearing air. It evens out your skin tone, and the smell is incredible. It makes your skin look flawless. Definitely recommend this product.

4. Banana Boat Summer Color: If you are one of my friends you know that I have a serious obsession when it comes to Jergen’s Natural Glow Express. It’s the only sunless tanner that makes me dark and streak-free. The only downside, the smell. Weeeeeeell my friend Maggie recently recommended Banana Boat summer sun. And let me tell you a little something about Maggie, this girl HATES sunless tanners. So for her to give it a star of approval is feat in itself. Anywhoo, this sunless tanner has a brown tint so you can see where you apply it, and the smell isn’t bad at all. It gives you nice, brown, even coverage and it lasts for almost a week.. I would definitely go try this on before summer.


What are your favorite products? Anything I need to try?


xx,


Erin







4 comments:

kate said...

Erin- Do you like that sunless tanner better than tan towel products? I use the tan towel lotion and it's pretty good but I haven't really "shopped around" for the best. Thanks!

Brittany Bishop said...

I currently have the Gumdrop nailpolish on toes and I love it! :)

Brittany Bishop said...

My toes** :) lol

Sophie Grace said...

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.Let make your life even better with game sims 4 cheats

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...