Monday, May 10, 2010

Featured on Mr. Jaammj

Recently Mr. Jaammj contacted me and asked if I would write out a little interview for his blog.  Jaammj.com features snippets about different artists, exhibitions, fashionistas's etc.  It's always nice to have someone appreciate what you are doing and to spread the word! 

Here is the interview:
How did you start Ashes of Laughter?

I am actually very new to the blogging world. I only created my blog as of late January 2010. I happened across Liz Cherkasova’s blog, Late Afternoon, and instantly fell in love with the idea of a blog. A place to share every thought crossing my mind, however random it may be. I also love any and everything fashion. Fashion is not something that should be taken seriously, the whole idea should be light-hearted and fun, something to brighten a rainy day.


How did you come up with the name Ashes of Laughter?

I have always been very interested in the music world. I think it’s incredible how a song can completely change your mood and outlook. I happened to choose the name “Ashes of Laughter” because the song “Ophelia” by The Band had been playing in my head, on my computer, in my car, for weeks. I tend to find a song and play it until it no longer evokes the same mood-changing magic it originally did upon first play.


What is your favorite accessory?

I am OBSESSED with rings, especially cocktail rings. In my opinion the bigger, the better.


Is there any fashion advice you would like to pass on to your readers?

I feel that an outfit thrown on at the last minute can often look the most put together. Don’t stunt your creativity by overly planning your outfit, you want it to look effortless.
 
 
The link to my interview:
http://www.jaammj.com/archives/508



So excited to be featured!

xx,

Erin

2 comments:

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Fabulous interview. You have a great blog. So cool how new to blogging you are. :)

Suyinsays said...

ooooh congrats girl, this is super cool!
xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...