Friday, May 7, 2010

Save Me San Francisco

"Save me, San Francisco" by Train has seriously been on repeat in my car for two weeks.  The perfect song for summer a drive.


This is an outfit that I wore out last night.  Very casual.  I have been doing that a lot lately, dressing casual. I'm thinking it's due to the sweltering weather. Busted out my new Cynthia Vincent wedges for Target (don't worry I had to go to three to find them).  Hope you enjoy!





Lace Top- Moda International
Jean Shorts- Forever 21
Wedges- Cynthia Vincent for Target
Rings and Gold Cuff- Forever 21
(Mother of Pearl Ring-??)


Oh and I really need to tell you about my newfound obsession.  If you are like me, you ALWAYS have chipped nail polish or none at all.  Well I came across this little lifesaver and am already building a collection of colors.  

(via prettyconnected.com)

It dries almost right after you apply it and also comes in a full spectrum of vibrant (amazing) colors.  Oh and did I forget to mention, the brush is flat and the tip is circular for perfect application!



Tell me what you think!




xx,


Erin


9 comments:

Suyinsays said...

hi!
okay, well my link is www.suyinsays-suyinloves.blogspot.com and sorry to sound so stupid, but what is a blogroll? hahahaha im so dumb!

and im sure i dont even need to say it, but you look great! loving those wedges!
xxxx

Suyinsays said...

OHHHH! well that obviously shows what experienced and skilled blogger i am right there ;)
okay, thank you, thats soo nice!
lots of love
suyin
xxx

Bijou's Style said...

very cute! love ur blog as well!

nice style :)

xx

www.bijousstyle.com

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh u scored the F21 cross ring!! Been searching for it all over nyc!
Def have to try that nailpolish. Such pretty pretty colors!
xoxo

Unknown said...

needless to say, you look great in casual style. you look so comfy and well, thumbs up!

Francesca said...

your lace top is gorgeous! you look great, ♥

http://pillowtalkkk.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

gorgeous look and i LOVE the shoes!

xx

Lara said...

You are so stylish dear!! And pretty and with a killer body... ;)

Follow your blog!

Kisses
Lara

Tayler Worrell said...

Love this lace!!! and i love the overall look to your blog :)

www.bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...