Tuesday, May 4, 2010

LIVE in technicolor

Went out for a friends birthday this past weekend, and decided to make an outfit post of it.

Oh and featured in the post is my St. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band album that I matted in pink and framed after seeing it in Spain two years ago.

It took me almost a full year to track it down and I finally stumbled upon it in a grungy record shop in West Village. Unfortunately it's still sitting on the floor of my room... I move in two weeks so I'll see if I can give it the space on the wall it deserves.

p.s. excuse my sorry excuse for painted nails, and red eyes.














Raided my roomy Caroline's fabulous closet and found these babes:
Dress- Cherish
Belt-Vintage
Clutch- MARC by Marc Jacobs


These are my own (unfortunately her foot is a 5 1/2):
Shoes- Mixx Shuz
Rings- Forever 21


SPILL.


xx,


Erin


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the clutch!! Marc is one of my favs!
And u went to Spain?? Where to? My family is from there!

Suyinsays said...

you look soooo pretty!
xxxx

Rebecca said...

I love your shoes!!

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Bridgette said...

Fabulous look-- I love the color and the edgy accessories!

Bridgette said...

PS: I DO go to SCAD! Are your friends in the fashion program?

Francesca said...

thank you for the comment! its cool how we use the same stuff! :)

great dress, the colours really suit your tan! ♥

http://pillowtalkkk.blogspot.com

M. R. P. M. said...

your blog is stupendous check out mine if your in the mood...or not whatever works
x
bijouandruby.blogspot.com

Pink Blog Girl said...

LOVE that dress! It's so fun and perfect for spring.

Unknown said...

Love your shoes!
and is that your closet? pretty full one! =D

cody said...

Love the pics of you sitting in the chair. the mix of patterns is really great. just discovered your blog, thanks for following me on twiter, your outfits are so cute!

Stephanie said...

the dress is amazing on you and i love it with your shoes.
I feel like Whitney Port would wear this dress too. great piece!

xx

Kira Aderne said...

wow! Fantastic look and closet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...