Saturday, August 28, 2010

Polar Bare

So I went to get my nails done the other day, only to stumble across the PERFECT nude shade: OPI's Polar Bare.



Well naturally I tried to buy it, the only problem being, it wasn't at the store or anywhere around town.  I found out much to my dismay...that it's from the Canadian line which has been discontinued seeing as it was released a few years ago.  So I got to shopping online and found out that Amazon.com has a few different vendors selling this fabulous color.  Don't worry I am now a proud owner. 


Other amazing colors in the Canadian collection that I will be ordering next:

"At Your Quebec and Call" (So amazing):


and "Yukon Do It"




xx,





Erin

1 comments:

Fredrika said...

I've still never been able to find a nude nailpolish that I really like, so I completely understand your "determination" to buy it no matter what! ;b

xx
Fredrika

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...