Sunday, August 1, 2010

Retro Oakleys

So I am seriously dying over the Oakley Frogskins Collectors Edition sunglasses.  Especially the matte black with the Fire Iridium lenses.  Apparently they made only 3,000 pairs and are pretty much sold out everywhere.  I bought my Ray-ban Wayfarers when I was a junior in high school, and although I will always love this classic style, I'm kind of over them at the time being.

 
Also the polished black ruby iridium are pretty nice.  I love that the retro Oakley symbol is in red on the sides.

(all images via oakley.com)

Has anyone seen these in stores anywhere recently? I am dying to get my hands on a pair!


xx,



Erin

2 comments:

Effie said...

Erin check buycheapr.com. Search oakley frogskins...a bunch come up. These are fab! I personally have been coveting the troubadour sunglasses from J. Crew. Too bad they're $395. I'll splurge on a lot but considering every nice pair of sunglasses I've ever owned sit in the bottom of lake Hamilton I better save my money...ha!

Laura Bryan said...

I have a pair! I got them in NY and they need a repair.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...