Thursday, August 19, 2010

Redecorating My Life

Thanks to DesignSponge, I have completely fallen in love with upholstered headboards.  Grace's in particular.  I am taking it upon myself to recreate her exact headboard.  

Now I just need to coordinate my pillows, and thankfully CSN Stores is giving me a chance to do just that!  They are being kind enough to let me do a product review soon (where hopefully I will find an amazing pillow like the one from my giveaway).  

CSN literally has hundreds of online stores that sell things ranging from purses, to cookware, to dining room furniture

 If you haven't already, check them out, and stay tuned for my product review post where I will get a chance to unveil my new pillow purchased from their store allmodern.com!

(via http://www.designspongeonline.com/)

I love that you can build a complete room around this one particular piece.  I am also searching for a vintage bench to reupholster and put at the bottom of my bed.  I was thinking something like this.  


(via http://vandm.com/Mid_Century_Venetian_Style_Upholstered_Vintage_Bench)



But honestly the possibilities are endless, these are also fabulous alternatives:





Happy trails.


xx,



Erin









0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...