Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Year In Pictures and Posts

[IMGP0060.JPG]


[IMGP0085.JPG]



PhotobucketKari and Kirby Schlegel's W Dallas Victory SpaceDSC_0658 copiaCJ Hancock | Harper's Bazaar Nov. 2010 (Photography: Nick Haymes)

I hope you have an absolutely AMAZING new years, and thank you so much for following. I started this blog in January of 2010 and never believed I would have 17,743 pageviews since this past June. This marks my 100th post, and I can't wait to write the next hundred. It's amazing how much love and support I have received from friends and readers since going public with my blog. Thank you so much!



xx,
 
 
Erin
 
 

7 comments:

Jordan J said...

Love the recap of the year! Can't wait to see all of the fun finds you'll come back with in 2011....

Unknown said...

all of these are gorgeous, and you are cuter than cute! I hope you have an amazing new year <3

xoxo

Marella said...

Amazing pics!

marta said...

you chose very nice pics!

I follow you! follow me back!

Marta

http://topofheels.blogspot.com/

Fashion Fabrice said...

All the pictures are zo great! I love the pink louboutins with those spikes, amazing!:)
i love your blog by the way! im happy i ran into it! its a great read! I like your style and your posts:)So im gonna follow you:)
hope you visit me back and become a follower too!

love
fashionfabrice
have a fabulous day!!

JEAN-PIERRE said...

just wanted to let you know that i really love the content and imagery on your blog, happy new year.

Tamis said...

I like the outfits.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...