Monday, December 27, 2010

Closing the Gap

Hello readers, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas filled with friends and family! 

I'm very excited to announce that I will be moving into my new home within the next month! Now it's on to paint swatches and bedding options. 

I know I have probably bored you all to tears talking about my precious headboard I'm having made.  However, once again I've changed my mind.  If you've been following for long, you probably remember that I wanted a wildly printed headboard (pictured here). 

Well, now I've decided I love the look of cream or white.  I've also considered wall-papering one wall of my room to achieve the looks below:






or even a white headboard with a pop of color on the wall behind it:



 
and these rooms, I just like anyway:


Hope you all have a fabulous Monday! Oh and which rooms are your favorite?


xx,


Erin




4 comments:

Tess said...

I love the plush headboards with the buttons. So luxurious

CESTDEMODE.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

My favorites are the 1st, the 7th and the last!

Hope you enjoy your new house!

http://www.fashionistalooks.blogspot.com/

xoxo
athena

Anonymous said...

LOVE this post! It just inspired me to officially "follow" your blog :) Favorites are the fun, bright walls like the hot pink, red, or robin's egg/turquoise blue annnnd the dark and dramatic, contrasting wall patterns with navy, brown, or black if you like a more sophisticated look. LOVE the idea of wallpaper on an accent wall, too; you should definitely do it! And if you're a little hesitant about the permanence and sometimes regret associated with wallpaper, you should look up Tempaper. I'm embarrassed to admit I first discovered this on The Nate Berkus Show like a week ago, but it's a wonderful invention and has AWESOME patterns similar to some of the pics you posted. Keep posting these goodies!

Genuinely infatuated,
JT

Anonymous said...

Question: The pic with the bedspread thats teal and green, where did you find that pic. I absolutely love that bedspread and would love to buy it. Thank you for your help! : D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...