Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Perfect Pump

You have no idea how badly I want these:
DSC_0362
DSC_0363

Well I know what will be on the top of my Christmas list!


xx,




Erin




P.S.Very random side note. About a billion years ago someone gave my dad "chicken poop" lip junk, which he then gave to my sister and I as a joke. Well, funny thing, I fell in love with it and have been searching high and low for this product for years until I finally gave up. Lo and behold, I spotted it last week at the checkout counter in the drugstore. I then did a nice little search on the web and it turns out they have their own website so you too can get some chicken poop lip junk!


 
It smells absolutely heavenly and is seriously the perfect chapstick. Snag some for yourself!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...