Monday, February 21, 2011

The Coveteur: Joanna Hillman

I've told you about my Harper's Bazaar obsession before. I love it all, especially their Senior Fashion Market Editor, Joanna Hillman


The Coveteur recently featured her on their blog and she completely has/is everything I want to be.  Here are some pictures of her home, and things (please go explore this link, I PROMISE you won't regret it):
http://www.thecoveteur.com/Joanna_Hillman





I want that entire page to be my wallpaper.

Also, Bazaar chronicled her outfits for an entire month.  Go see all of them here:







Isn't she amazing!?


xx,


Erin



1 comments:

Suyinsays said...

i actually love the coveteur! did a blog post about it a while ago, but yeah, and needless to says joanna's got flawless style too
xxxxxxxx

www.suyinsays-suyinloves.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...