Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sally Hansen Salon Effects


Nail art is back in action, and I could not be more excited.  After seeing the fabulous patterned nails of my hair stylist, I've been dying to try the Sally Hansen Salon Effects kit (what she used)! My roommate shared my curiosity and we both purchased a set.


She went with leopard kit and I purchased the multi-colored flower set.  I've been so crazy busy lately that I have not had a chance to put mine on.  However, my roommate put hers on this past weekend and WOW, they look incredible!

 

She also said that they were insanely easy to apply.  You just stick them on and file off the extra bit.  They are supposed to last ten days.


I can't WAIT to go home and try mine! Happy Wednesday!



xx,


Erin


p.s. if you try them out, shoot me a pic at ashesoflaughter@gmail.com and I'll post it to my Reader Submissions page!!

1 comments:

mea said...

Ohhh la la I love them! I like the flower ones! and just the plain patterns! how much are they?

love love youu bask

mea

marymaryquitecontraryy.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...