Friday, February 18, 2011

If I Were You...

Seeing as the net is full of sales and I am spending all of my money on my house, I've decided to do some shopping for my readers.

Loving this outfit for Spring:

                               ASOS                                                                               Amazon

Image 1 of ASOS Plain Roll Sleeve Dress


                                     Chico's                                                         ASOS
Image 1 of River Island Canvas Flap Satchel

                        Modcloth                                                                           French Connection

Now I really want to buy it all and wear it this summer! All of the items are linked and ready to buy! P.s. the dress is on sale for $15!



xx,


Erin





1 comments:

after one's fancy said...

Great choices doll... have fun decorating that home! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...