Sunday, March 11, 2012

Angel Court Photoshoot Sneak Peek!

If you follow my twitter {here} you probably know that I had the chance to model some gorgeous Angel Court jewelry for my photographer friend, Meredith Mashburn {yeah, I know, she's amazing}! Here is a little sneak peek at one of the looks!







Necklace and Rings - Angel Court // Sunnies - Mason's // Shorts, and Bathing Suit (worn as top) - F21 // Heels - Zara, Nails - Essie Turquoise and Caicos



Happy week y'all!



xx,




Erin






2 comments:

Kenziefaith said...

What an amazing opportunity - You look great!

So cool that we found each other through Fashion & Faith! You have a wonderful blog :-)

Anna, Oh yes! I like that. said...

Love those necklaces. Angel Court have some great stuff.

That fringe top is really cute too.

Nice photos. Glad I found your blog today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...