Friday, November 19, 2010

People All Over the World

Hello readers. To celebrate 10,000 page views (I'm a little late, I know), and the launching of NWA's first local lookbook StyleBy.Me, I have finally done another little outfit photoshoot post. 






My wonderful boyfriend and photographer (he's gotten pretty good, right?).

Fox Vest-My Aunt's (she cut off the sleeves to her fur coat, genius, non?)
Shirt-Tresics
Jeans-Rich & Skinny
Shoes-BCBG Max Azria
Sunnies-A.J. Morgan
Giant Pearls-Talbot's
Multi-Strand Pearls-F21
Gold Chain-Vintage (Great Aunt's)
Gold Cuffs-Forever
Gold and Tortoise Cuff-??

Have a FABULOUS weekend! I know I will be doing some major resting after attending a certain midnight movie premiere last night..


xx,


Erin

P.S. Sorry the images are so huge, if you click on them, you can view them smaller.



15 comments:

Jane Anne said...

Obsessed with the long fur vest! Is that Allison's? Did you steal it or just borrow? It's amazing!

Also, Britt looks very happy to be your photographer.

xx

Laura Bear said...

WOah that fur vest is AHamzing

ae said...

E! Your walking on sunshine in this blog! Loven the pics! Congrats on 10,000 views....let's shoot for 25,000!

Jordan said...

Love the vintage glam inspiration! The fur is incredible....such a resourceful idea to cut off the sleeves. I have an old mink coat that is gorgeous, but I never know what to do with it or how to to wear it. I might steal your aunt's idea...or turn it into a cape!!

And you should do a couple's shoot during derby season featuring Britt as a model!

Jimmy said...

You got Britt to pose. haha. awesome.

Laura said...

fur and big baubles, oh my!

www.adventuresindressingmyself.blogspot.com

Annushka said...

You very beautiful, i love this photos!!!))) Super look dear.

SWEATshirtDRESSshirt said...

congratulations on the 10,000 page views! these pictures are so glamorous! you're really pretty and those jeans look amazing!

XO,
SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

Zarna said...

that vest is AMAZING!

Mystery Bruises said...

THAT VEST IS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!
im really enjoying your blog! keep up the good stuff and come visit me soon xx

www.mysterybruises.blogspot.com

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Wow, fierce fur vest!! I love the hair and the makeup too! Flawless! xoxoxoxo

Rosa and Carlotta: Illustrated-Moodboard said...

Cute outfit! Is the fur real?
.

check out our fashion illustrations at http://www.illustrated-moodboard.com/ :)

mea said...

sorry it took me so long to comment!

good lord the Britt pic just made my day, I second the derby post and tell him to rock the half smile at least next time!

I LOVE fur! It was my favorite last winter and I can't wait to rock the old and bring in some new this winter! Jcrew has a fab vest that is like yours but smaller and more manageable. JCREW HAS EVERYTHING right now!

Miss you!

xoxo-B

Unknown said...

oh my gosh you are like my new favorite thing! for sure following, your outfit is super cute in these <3

xoxo

Laura said...

Finally I see some jeans on you! praise Vishnu.
-laura bryan (there semes to be 4 others)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...