Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Melted color, need I say more?

 Melted color, or "ombre color" is basically haircolor that looks sunkissed at the ends. This trend is EXPLODING all over runways and red carpets. It mimics the natural color that children get at the end of the summer. It is very low maintenance, and celebrities can't get enough of it!


 

The image above is actually melted color by Fayetteville's own Kelly Cooper from Studio 8 Salon, gorgeous!

(most images via blondeambitionblog.com)

xx,


Erin


p.s. I'm thinking about getting mine done this afternoon!




1 comments:

TristanEmma said...

I've been growing my hair for a while now to achieve this look. I even went to my hair dresser and she dyed my roots a bit, but somehow managed to screw it up a bit! Me=annoyed.
Love your previous posts!

xx

http://styleinsuburbia.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...