Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Stormy Weather

There is nothing like jazz music and a bath on a rainy day.

(via myvintagevogue.com)


Here are a few of my favorite bath time necessities:

I prefer lavender and rose bubble bath over bath oils and salts. Lavender because it will always remind me of my first trip to Provence, and rose because it reminds me of my grandmother. I love almost all lavender and rose scents, but Johnson & Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath is very soothing.

 

I love face masks. I really like Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque and Neutrogena's Clear Pore Mask. I love the cooling sensations of both.



When it comes to body wash I'll always love Neutrogena's Rain Bath. It smells so unusual, like spices from India.
I love listening to jazz when is rains. Here are a few of the artists on my playlist:

    


Hope you are enjoying your day!

xx,


Erin


1 comments:

anna said...

ashes-

oh, a bubble bath really does sound so lovely today! i'm also a lavender girl at heart and have been steadily putting a dent in a huge bottle i grabbed at tj maxx a few months back.

loves u!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...