Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Say Halloween HEY!

For the second time in four years, I have found myself embracing yet another favorite style icon for Halloween. 


Audrey Hepburn has always had such an influence in my life that I had no other choice but to embody her in the form of Ms. Holly Golightly. Here I am four years ago on Halloween:




It has always been one of my secret dreams to be Cher Horowitz.  She definitely knew how to rock a risk in her day and has become a fashion icon for the books.  This year, Cher Horowitz:





Happy hump day everyone!


xx,


Erin

 

4 comments:

Jane Anne said...

Clearly love Cher and Audrey but the best part of this post is the title!

"ahm strum grum..."

love it!

Jane Anne said...

Clearly love Cher and Audrey but the best part of this post is the title!

"ahm strum grum..."

love it!

Unknown said...

lovely choice!!
C:
http://moneygonefor.blogspot.com/

Laura Bryan said...

haahahaa Mrs. Madame,
Please tell me you had a Dior and a Fendi shopping bag and a solid gold Evian watter bottle holder (specific favorite memory of this movie) to complete the Cher costume. Did you borrow Barry's white Jeep Wrangler??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...