Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Office Space

Dreaming of these beautiful, feminine work spaces.

Suzie:  Brian McCarthy!  Love beige & white iron gate rug, white wing back settee with green ...

Suzie:  Thanks to HB!    Love the detailing on the paneled closet doors! White cream paint ...


Suzie:  Beautiful!    Bamboo roman shades with painted gray wood table desk and cane chair!  ...








Suzie:  Kelly Wearstler!    Gold & celadon green chic office design. Love the large gold leaf ...





Think of all the creative juices that would be flowing while you worked in one of these spaces.


xx,



Erin



p.s. I have to share this mantle. It's completely amazing (click to enlarge).

5 comments:

Chandler said...

These all look so soothing...I am getting ready to design an office, this has given ideas to add to what I was already thinking! Thanks love!

Tulip Louise said...

i can't decide on a favorite. . . i can ALWAYS decide on a favorite! gorgeous overload, i guess?

great post!

big hugs-

AC

Elle said...

I'm currently creating an "at home" office for myself and I ADORE all of these! Thanks for the great inspiration!

Margarita Bloom said...

What inspiration! I love a little bit about each design! So pretty.

mackyton said...

These ideas are indeed really wonderful and worth considering dear. Such ideas also helps you to organize small events perfectly. With help of this I also organized a small event at best corporate event venues San Francisco

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...