Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Style It: The Chambray Shirt

I will admit, when first heard denim shirts were coming back I was appalled. Visions of Canadian tuxedos flooded my brain and I vowed to never wear the trend... Well never say never. I strung together the outfits below, and now I can't wait to snag a chambray shirt for myself!





Want to know the brands of the items? Just ask. Also, if you have an item you want me to style, email me at ashesoflaughter@gmail.com and I'll turn it into a post.
Happy humpday!


xx,

Erin

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i work @ forever21 & we have a lot of them! they r so cute!

Anonymous said...

Where are the skirt and jacket from in the first one?

Erin Baskin said...

Haha well you happened to pick the two most expensive things on the page:

D-Squared Jacket Tweed
$1,965 - jades24.com
Checkered jacket

Pleated wool-crepe skirt
$415 - net-a-porter.com
Full pleated

xx,


e

Chikology said...

I love the sets! So gorgeous

XOXO Kelsey

Unknown said...

Life long Replacement is something that you rarely find, while you Buy facebook reviews. Only a handful of good service providers give this. facebook reviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...