Friday, March 11, 2011

Summer Styles

 Braided Pull-Back
 

How cool is Leighton's double braid? 

The Messy Side Braid


Kind of loving this Jasmine look. Is that weird?


The Messy Chignon


Double Braid Variations
Sarah Michelle Geller

 
The Top Knot



 And now I would like you to meet my new best friend, the Goody Spin Pin.  I bought a pair of these after seeing something about them in Harper's Bazaar.  It said that each one of these pins was equal to around 20 bobby pins. 

 

They definitely weren't lying.  I make a top knot with two of them almost everyday.  Just twirl up your hair and screw one in on either side, and VIOLA! If you decide to try the spin pin, or any hairstyle you would like to share, send a pic my way and I'll add your picture to the Reader's Submissions page! Just email me at ashesoflaughter@gmail.com


Have a marvelous weekend!

xx,


Erin

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...