Thursday, March 3, 2011

Whose Wedding is it Anyways?

Hello there readers! This post is going to take a major turn from the norm.  One of my best friends is getting married in June and has asked me to help pick out her wedding shoes (and also suggested I made it a post. [she's a genius I tell you])!


Here are a few FABULOUS options (if I do say myself):

The Whites and Creams:

Pour La Victoire


Product Image
Badgley Mischka
Something Blue:
Pour La Victoire

Pour La Victoire Bridal and Evening Baylie Women's Slip-on Dress Shoes
Something Blue
(Copy of Carrie's Manolos from SATC)
Zoie

Here's to wishing these shoes were appropriate for everyday. 

xx,


Erin


1 comments:

Tulip Louise said...

too fun ;)

i actually tried on THREE of those options for my big day back in September. i ended up going with some classic manolos i'm going to dye black, but i so wished i could have kept the "rejects!"

love ya bunches!!

anna xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...