Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ashes of Laughter: Product Love!

product lovee

1. Mac Cranberry Eyeshadow
Fantastic for green eyes, really makes them POP! My lovely friend Blair introduced me to this fabulous shade.

2. Origins Clear Improvement Mask
The active charcoal draws out impurities and actually leaves your face looking visibly better. It also has a nice tingly feeling on your skin.

3. Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me
My new favorite lip balm. A little color, a little flavor, a lot of goodness. People on a regular basis have asked me what I have on my lips when I wear this. Such a nice subtle color.

4. FACE Nail Polish in Gold Sparkle
I won this at a dirty santa party and have been wearing it ever since. The perfect full coverage sparkle polish.

5. Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Pale Pink
I tried this while visiting my friend Rachel and knew I had to get my own. It's a very natural glow for day, but I layer it with powder blush at night. Also great for lips too!

6. Hard Candy Balmination in Vampire Bite
Very similar to the Maybelline Soft Lips, but not as glossy. This shade is also a little more neon. It looks fabulous with a tan.


What are your favorite products??


xx,


Erin



3 comments:

Caitlin said...

For eyes, I love Estee Lauder's vibrating mascara!

XO,
Doux Rousse
www.douxrousse.com

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I love that you share your favorite products! I am always on the hunt for good finds. Thanks for sharing, Erin!

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Kristen said...

that shadow is gorgeous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...