Monday, January 2, 2012

Changes for 2012.

Hello friends, bloggers, and family.  I want to take this time to say thank you for your continued love and support of Ashes of Laughter. I am truly amazed by the number of people that visit and come back to my site everyday. I am dearly blessed. 

I want to do something for someone very important in my life this year.  I think of all of the blessings that I've been afforded and know that it is time to give back. I want to make it my mission grow in Christ with my readers throughout the year and future.  I know that I may lose some readers along the way, but it's the least I can do. I hope that you choose to take this journey with me.



A verse for the new year.


11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jerimiah 29:11


Here's to 2012!


xx,


Erin

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this a terrific way to bring in the New Year! Its sad that some people will be turned off by this.. but you have so many wonderful and loyal followers that will be right there with you every step of the way! I wish you luck in the upcoming year<3
much love,
lauren xoxo

mea said...

I love ya Bask! In the words of the Zombies "this will be our year" #gfy2011.. But I really do love your new game plan for AOL.. I'm sure it will be a hit!

Love..your slightly less fabulous brown head friend,

B

Caitlin said...

What a sweet resolution! I'm definitely not the most disciplined Catholic, but I'm going to try to go to mass more often this year!

XO,
Doux Rousse
www.douxrousse.com

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I love that you are choosing to do this! It is so wonderful to share the Lord with others, and especially with all your readers! Shine on!


XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Erin Baskin said...

Thank you guys so much for the support!! I hope you have a fabulous start to the new year!!

xx,

E

Color Me Blue said...

Great blog! I'm your newest follower! Found you on Late Afternoon's blog.

xo
Amanda
www.colormebluefashion.com

Savoir-Faire said...

Sweetheart... you are a beautiful person.

csdunn9 said...

I love that you're doing this! Your blog has always been a favorite of mine and now I feel like I've been given a 2012 treat by receiving great fashion advice and Christ in the same blog! This is fantastic! I'll be praying for you!

Daniella@ThisCouldBeMeToday said...

Ooh what an exciting new resolution! You won't lose me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...