Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Let God Be Enough!

Perfect for today.




Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.  Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things.  
Matthew 6:33-34



Jesus said, “I tell you not to worry about everyday life—whether you have enough.”
Not enough time, luck, credit, wisdom, intelligence.  We’re running out of everything, it seems, and so we worry!  But worry doesn’t work.
I challenge you to become a worry-slapper.
Do you procrastinate when a blood-sucking bug lights on your skin?  “I’ll take care of that in a moment.”  Of course you don’t!  You give the critter the slap it deserves. 
Don’t waste an hour wondering what your boss thinks.  Ask her.
Don’t assume you’ll never get out of debt.  Consult an expert.
Let God be enough!  He knows your needs.  Seek Him!  He will give you everything you need!






*images via here

4 comments:

Eleanor said...

Thank you. I needed that more than you could know!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Oh how I adore these devotionals! Thank you for sharing Erin. :)


XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Amy @ At the Pink of Perfection said...

Perfect timing, thank you!

Anna, Oh yes! I like that. said...

Lovely post and also, please could I live in that top house. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...